With Casual Connect Europe a little over a week away, the AdColony team is growing increasingly excited, particularly for the “Taking In-Game Ad Monetization to the Next Level,” panel moderated by our very own Thorbjorn Warin.
During the panel, senior industry experts from UBI Soft, Rovio, Miniclip, and more will discuss and debate how a successful game company should manage in-game advertising. Thor expects “open discussion and contradictory views,” making it both an informative and engaging session.
The panel will begin at noon on February 5th in the Administratiezaal Lecture Hall on the second floor and will feature:
- Wilhelm Taht, Head of External Products at Rovio
- Baptiste Chardon, Monetization Manager at Ubisoft
- Martine Spaans, Business Development at FGL
- Saad Choudri, Chief Commercial Officer at Miniclip
- Thorbjorn Warin, Director of Monetization & Business Development at AdColony
AdColony at Casual Connect
As a Platinum Sponsor of Casual Connect Europe, you can find AdColony at Booth 202. To schedule a meeting with us to discuss your monetization or user acquisition needs, email CasualConnect@adcolony.com.
About Casual Connect
Casual Connect is produced by the Casual Games Association and is the premiere event for the casual games industry with over 6,500 professionals attending each year. Casual Connect brings together the most talented and knowledgeable experts in casual gaming to further the industry with the best of networking and learning.
Join the Conversation
What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments section below, or tweet @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like AdColony on Facebook or connect with AdColony on Linkedin.
- Rewarding to Engage: New Mobile User Survey Results Now Available - March 28, 2018
- Mobile Monday: Mixed Reality Promotion, Seriously Connected Fans, & FCC Acceleration - March 26, 2018
- Mobile Monday: GDC 2018 - March 19, 2018