AdColony is pleased to announce its participation at Apps World North America, an industry leading event taking place this May in San Francisco. In addition to being a Gold Sponsor of the event, AdColony will also host an exciting panel entitled ”Taking AIM (App Install Marketing) in 2015: Trends, Growth and Survival Tactics from the Trenches.”
About the Panel
With millions of apps vying for users’ attention, this panel will discuss how publishers can leverage video, programmatic advertising, and cross-screen campaigns to drive UA growth. Attendees will learn the top trends, challenges, and best practices of the leading mobile game developers and get actionable insights in this thought provoking panel featuring:
- Bryan Buskas, SVP Sales & Performance Advertising – AdColony (Moderator)
- Hamilton Bolduc, Senior Manager of User Acquisition and Retention – Ibotta
- Miike Chisholm, User Acquisition Manager – Skout
- John Agate, Senior Acquisition Manager – Intuit
Part of the Gaming World track, the free to attend panel will take place at 2pm PST on Tuesday, May 12th on the Gaming Stage.
AdColony on the Show Floor
Outside of the panel, Apps World attendees can learn more about the latest in mobile monetization and user acquisition at the AdColony booth. Located adjacent to the Developer World stage, AdColony’s booth is #216, highlighted in blue above.
About Apps World USA
Apps World North America will feature two days of high level mobile apps insight and discussion. Taking place in the tech capital of San Francisco on May 12-13 at the Moscone Center, the event will draw over 10,000 mobile industry professionals, including developers, marketers, operators, manufacturers, and platform owners.
- Rewarding to Engage: New Mobile User Survey Results Now Available - March 28, 2018
- Mobile Monday: Mixed Reality Promotion, Seriously Connected Fans, & FCC Acceleration - March 26, 2018
- Mobile Monday: GDC 2018 - March 19, 2018