Always eager to promote best practices in mobile user acquisition, AdColony is excited to be a Premier Sponsor of Mobile Apps Unlocked, a two-day acquisition and retention mobile summit hosted by Grow.co that brings together industry powerhouses to share actionable content both on and off the stage.
To help UA teams maximize the impact of their video campaigns, on Tuesday, May 5th, our very own Bryan Buskas will offer a short yet informative presentation at 11:10am on mobile video best practices. Armed with the latest data from our UA survey, Buskas will cover the top trends, behaviors, and insights of the most successful publishers.
The following day, attendees are encouraged to check out an invigorating panel entitled “Growth 2015: Exploring New Channels and Tactics. Will Any Scale?” During the panel, UA leaders at top publishers will speak candidly regarding their successes with various UA channels. Panelists include:
- Eric Ma, Director of User Acquisition – Scopely
- Hamilton Bolduc, Sr. Marketing Manager – iBotta
- Sumee Oh, Director Marketing – SGN
- Paul Rattin, Director, Mobile Marketing – Orbitz
- Nathan Hau, Director, Performance Marketing – Move Inc.
The panel will take place Wednesday, May 6th from 3:55pm to 4:30pm.
Grow.co is the largest community of acquisition-oriented marketing professionals and brands. The group of over 2,000 professionals hosts both local gatherings and national summits that are tactical in nature and designed to improve the industry.
- Rewarding to Engage: New Mobile User Survey Results Now Available - March 28, 2018
- Mobile Monday: Mixed Reality Promotion, Seriously Connected Fans, & FCC Acceleration - March 26, 2018
- Mobile Monday: GDC 2018 - March 19, 2018