As TUNE calls app install marketers to dust off their cleats and prepare their teams for the future of app marketing at their nearest TUNE Training Camp, the AdColony team is preparing a thought provoking session on the top mobile video trends, insights, and best practices in user acquisition.
Specifically, AdColony’s session at the Training Camp will cover:
- Top user acquisition trends from the top 100 grossing developers
- Leveraging post-install events
- Attribution and the need for view-through tracking
- Creative best practices
About the TUNE Training Camp
The fine folks at TUNE have rounded up app marketing experts from around the world for the TUNE Training Camp, which begins its tour in two weeks in Seattle. The cities and dates will include:
- Seattle – August 19th at the Columbia Tower Club
- New York City – August 27th at NeueHouse
- San Francisco – September 2nd at The Battery
To request an invite to the event, simply contact TUNE. We look forward to seeing many of you soon!
Join the Conversation
How do you drive longer retention for your users? Tweet your thoughts to @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Rewarding to Engage: New Mobile User Survey Results Now Available - March 28, 2018
- Mobile Monday: Mixed Reality Promotion, Seriously Connected Fans, & FCC Acceleration - March 26, 2018
- Mobile Monday: GDC 2018 - March 19, 2018