Maximizing app revenue is on the minds of most mobile app publishers. To offer insights and best practices on this topic, the App Developers Alliance held a panel at its recent NYC workshop. Moderated by Greg Blackman of OpenX, panelists included:
- Patric McCormack of Millennial Media
- Kejia Tang of AppFriends.me
- Emily Kaufman of AdColony
Key takeaways from the panel included:
- The best way to integrate an advertiser message
- Which data parameters are most important
- Importance of ad placement & positioning within the content.
The full session is below.
About the App Developers Alliance
The Apps Alliance is a non-profit global membership organization that supports developers as creators, innovators, and entrepreneurs. We promote the continued growth of the industry and advocate on behalf of our members on public policy and industry issues.
Join the Conversation
How do you balance permission controls with user privacy concerns? Tweet your thoughts to @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Rewarding to Engage: New Mobile User Survey Results Now Available - March 28, 2018
- Mobile Monday: Mixed Reality Promotion, Seriously Connected Fans, & FCC Acceleration - March 26, 2018
- Mobile Monday: GDC 2018 - March 19, 2018