Next week, AdColony will be heading to Sandpoint, Idaho for the third annual Kochava Mobile Summit. Kicking off on February 10th, the three-day event will feature a bustling schedule of workshops led by the best in the mobile advertising industry.
Taking AIM: Top Trends from the Top 100
To close out the first day of the Kochava Mobile Summit, our very own Chris D’Avanzo will lead a session that will examine:
- how the top earning publishers are growing and acquiring users at scale
- how video and other formats fit into their strategy
- how to develop high-performing ad creative
We Love Pubs!
After D’Avanzo’s session, AdColony will show its love for mobile app publishers & advertisers by sponsoring the Wednesday night pub crawl. As Idaho can get a bit chilly in the evening (and during the day for that matter), attendees are encouraged bring the provided handwarmers with them for the outing.
About the Summit
The Kochava Mobile Summit is an invite-only event featuring 120 of the brightest in mobile ad tech. (Check out the full list of speakers here.) After two jam-packed days of sessions and workshops, the summit concludes with a ski day at the Schweitzer Mountain Resort.
Yes,Sandpoint is a rather unique destination for a mobile summit. Located in the northern tip of Idaho, Sandpoint is home to a 43-mile-long lake, surrounded by mountains, and close to a local ski resort. Learn more about the destination on Kochava’s event site.
Join the Conversation
What are you most looking forward to at Pocket Gamer Connects London? Let us know by tweeting to @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Rewarding to Engage: New Mobile User Survey Results Now Available - March 28, 2018
- Mobile Monday: Mixed Reality Promotion, Seriously Connected Fans, & FCC Acceleration - March 26, 2018
- Mobile Monday: GDC 2018 - March 19, 2018