Next week, several AdColonists will head to the Moscone Center in San Francisco for the Samsung Developer Conference. SDC is one of the largest developer conferences in the world, featuring experts from around the world. The two-day event will feature over 60 sessions, workshops, and partner showcases. We’ve sifted through the impressive event schedule, and recommend checking out the following sessions:
- Envisioning Tizen’s Future: The OS of Everything – 1pm on Day 1
Exploring a future when devices collaborate to provide a better user experience by emphasizing IoT and convergence
- AMA with Tommy Thayer – 2pm on Day 1
Lead guitarist of KISS deives into the world of mobile development and discusses his new children’s storybook app
- On the Cutting Edge: Exploring the Edge Panel – 3pm on Day 1
Mobile panel featuring leaders from The Weather Channel, Samsung, Trulia, CNN, and News Republic
- Samsung Smart TV: The Next Gold Mine for Game and App Developers – 5pm on Day 1
Games & entertainment discussion featuring Seon Hyo ‘Ed’ Lee of Samsung and Rebecca Rockafellar of HBO
- Developer Pitches – 1pm on Day 2
Developers pitching their ideas, apps, or products in front of a panel of judges and the audience.
- Profiling Apps for Better Performance on Samsung Devices – 2pm on Day 2
earn how to improve power and thermal efficiency while achieving maximum performance for your Android apps on Samsung devices to avoid frustrated user uninstalls
- Adapting your Mobile Game to VR (Top 10 Tips) – 3pm on Day 2
Side-Kick Games shares tricks of the trade when adapting mobile games across all current VR headsets.
- Don’t Lose App Revenue Over Poor Customer Experience – 4pm on Day 2
Customer support expectations, design and best practices for your help interface, estimating customer issue volume and support costs, effects of reviews from good vs poor customer experiences and fostering a community to help drive loyalty and retention
AdColony at SDC
As a Silver Sponsor of the event, AdColony will have a booth on the show floor, so swing by to say hello and check out our latest developments.
Join the Conversation
What are you most looking forward to at the Samsung Developer Conference? Tweet your thoughts to @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Rewarding to Engage: New Mobile User Survey Results Now Available - March 28, 2018
- Mobile Monday: Mixed Reality Promotion, Seriously Connected Fans, & FCC Acceleration - March 26, 2018
- Mobile Monday: GDC 2018 - March 19, 2018