Next week, several AdColonists are heading to Sentosa, Singapore for Casual Connect Asia, a three-day conference bringing together the greatest in games industry creativity and innovation. The event takes place May 17th through 19th at the Hard Rock Hotel and will feature a myriad of sessions, indie prize awards, and a developer showcase.
As a gold sponsor of the event, AdColony will also have a tabletop on the main show floor in front of Lecture Hall 1 and near the attendee lounge.
In addition to exhibiting at the event, AdColony will also be speaking on app monetization efficiency and best practices. On the first day of the event, don’t miss the 1pm panel in Lecture Hall 3 entitled “How to Monetize Efficiently with Advertising Inside Your Apps“. Panelists will include:
- Pavel Golubev, Founder & CEO – Appodeal
- Prashant Dixit, VP & Business Lead – VMAX
- Ian Atkinson, VP Business Development – AdColony
- George Hurn-Maloney, Director APAC – Vungle
- Nimit Panpalia, Head, Global Developer Acquisition – POKKT
On the second day of the event, Ian Atkinson will present a keynote entitled “Leveling Up Your App Economy” at 1:30pm in Lecture Hall 3. During the talk, Ian will cover how the top mobile app publishers are engaging and retaining users longer while maximizing monetization and minimizing SDK bloat. The session will break down best practices, must-have features, and the apps that are doing it right.
About Casual Connect
Casual Connect is the educational component of the Casual Games Association, the international trade association for casual games professionals. Casual Connect includes a regular magazine and yearly conference series in Eastern Europe, USA, Western Europe and Asia.
Join the Conversation
What are you most looking forward to at the Casual Connect Asia? Tweet your thoughts to @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Rewarding to Engage: New Mobile User Survey Results Now Available - March 28, 2018
- Mobile Monday: Mixed Reality Promotion, Seriously Connected Fans, & FCC Acceleration - March 26, 2018
- Mobile Monday: GDC 2018 - March 19, 2018