Tomorrow, the AdColony London team will be heading over to the London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square for the latest App Promotion Summit event. The progressive & interactive one-day conference will offer a robust schedule of workshops, masterclasses, and marketplace discussions.
While there’s dozens of interesting sessions to check out, don’t miss the conversation at 2:45pm on app marketing for ecommerce, which will feature:
- Andrew French — General Manager, EMEA @ AdColony
- Jody Goodall — Head of Mobile @ MoneySupermarket.com
- Cally Russell— CEO @ Mallzee
- Edward Relf — Cofounder & CEO @ Laundrapp
As a sponsor of the event, AdColony will have a booth in the main conference area. If you’re attending the event, please come say hello! We’ll be on the right side near the left-hand entrance to the conference room. A map of the venue is below:
Founded on the belief that app and game promotion deserved its own dedicated event, App Promotion Summits are a recurring series of conferences that have been running since 2013. The events brings developers, media companies, app studios, and brands together with the leading mobile platforms, exchanges, providers, and agencies.
Join the Conversation
Are you attending the App Strategy Workshop? Let us know which sessions you’re most excited about @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Rewarding to Engage: New Mobile User Survey Results Now Available - March 28, 2018
- Mobile Monday: Mixed Reality Promotion, Seriously Connected Fans, & FCC Acceleration - March 26, 2018
- Mobile Monday: GDC 2018 - March 19, 2018