The AdColony APAC team is honored to announce that we have secured exciting key wins at two prestigious ad industry galas — the Mob-Ex Awards and Mumbrella Asia Awards.
Both awards saw hundreds of entries across Southeast Asia, South Asia, and Australia/New Zealand. The AdColony team is excited to have been recognized for our efforts as a martech (marketing technology) leader in the region with the following premier awards:
- AdColony won the Marketing Technology Company of the Year at Mumbrella Asia Awards 2017 on February 23 in Singapore. This is the second consecutive year where AdColony has picked up this prestigious award – the first company to win twice in a row!
- AdColony also won the Best Team Solution Provider at the Mob-Ex Awards 2017.
“This recognition is a result of our effort, perseverance and great work executed in the last 12 months, credited to team work from sales, publishing, planning, operations, marketing and of course, our great creative team,” said Vikas Gulati, Managing Director, APAC at AdColony. “These awards are truly special given they represent the broader marketing technology sphere.
The jury looked at the whole proposition we offer to clients and the marketing ecosystem — a comprehensive tech platform, creativity, innovation and data insights — and came to the unanimous decision of awarding them to AdColony,” he added.
In addition to those key award wins, AdColony also garnered several other awards at the Mob-Ex Awards including:
- Gold for Best Campaign, Location Based Marketing, for Unilever P/S “Heat or Treat Challenge”
- Silver for Best Campaign, In-App Advertising, for Disney Pixar’s “Finding Dory”
- Silver for and Best Campaign, Research and Insights, for Unilever P/S “Heat or Treat Challenge”
- Bronze for Best Campaign, Direct Response, for Lazada
- Bronze for Best Campaign, Integration of Mobile, for Unilever Sunsilk New Generation
Highlights from the evening at the Mob-Ex Awards Gala with our clients, partners and industry peers can be seen here:
To learn more about the award-winning campaigns, check out the submission videos and descriptions here:
- Unilever P/S “Heat or Treat Challenge” — AdColony’s Instant-Play™ HD Video and advanced SDK helped this location-based campaign take off. We reached 13.5 million consumers across Vietnam, engaging 2.6 million of them along with hundreds of local eateries in a spicy food challenge. The effort resulted in a 30% lift in sales.
- Disney Pixar’s “Finding Dory” — AdColony’s ensured that Indonesian mobile app users had the chance to “catch” Dory and learn more about the film’s characters to drive interest and ticket sales. By facilitating deeper interaction with the characters upon viewing a short trailer, AdColony drove 5x average time spent with the ad, over 3x overall engagement and 4x the average video completed view rate versus industry benchmarks.
- Unilever Sunsilk — Sunsilk collaborated with AdColony to drive awareness and preference of their product with a “mobile first audition” in the brand’s contest to create a new all female band. The “band audition” mobile campaign reached out to 4.6 million women, resulting in 800 submissions from 315,000 website visits. The campaign led to high impact across social networks and an increase in sales of 575,000 shampoo units.
In just two years of operations in APAC, AdColony is proud to be the leading mobile advertising company in the region with a commitment to delivering creative, innovative and high quality experiences for consumers.