Next week, the Mobile Marketing Association will host its MMA Forum London on June 13th June 2017. The exclusive one-day event showcases products and aims to close the “knowing versus doing gap.”
AdColony at MMA Forum London – Table & Session
As an official sponsor, AdColony will have a fully branded Table Top located next to the main County Hall, where all the sessions are taking place. Keep a look out for our AdColony “Power to the People” mobile charging stations.
Jon Hook our VP, Brand and Agencies EMEA will be hosting a panel debate session “A View from The Top Table” at 3:35 PM. Joining Jon on the panel will be Keith Moor, CMO for Santander, and Dan Hagen, CSO for Carat.
All 250 attendees to our session will be given AdColony gift bags, so don’t miss out!
Other sessions will cover a wide range of topics, and deliver insights and case studies from marketers in retail, finance, travel, and auto. Topics of discussion will include driving growth, mobile advertising investment and more in-depth focus on the key topics in mobile marketing.
Select Other Sessions to Check Out:
- Behind Extreme Customer Centricity at Atom Bank — 9:40 AM to 10:10 AM. Presented by Neil Costello, Head of Marketing at Atom Bank.
- Insights and updates on Mobile’s share of adspend – SMoX research and a rethink of marketing attribution and measurement — 11:10 AM to 11:30 AM. Delivered by Chris Babayode, EMEA Managing Director for the Mobile Marketing Association.
- The Evolution of Mobile Creative Partnerships — 11:40 AM to 12:15 PM. Presented by Ian James General Manager for International at Verve.
- The Merck Way to Love Brands & The Role of Mobile — 2:05 PM to 2:35 PM. Presented by Beate Rosenthal, Global Brand Digital Director for Merck Consumer Health.
The full list of sessions can be found on the MMA Forum London events page.
The event will be held Tuesday, June 13th, at the Riverside Building, County Hall, Westminster Bridge Rd. Guests can register at the official MMA Forum London page.
The Mobile Marketing Association is a global non-profit organization comprised of more than 800 companies spanning over fifty countries worldwide. The association’s mission is to “accelerate the transformation and innovation of marketing through mobile, driving business growth with closer and stronger consumer engagement”.
Join the Conversation
Planning on attending the MMA Forum London this year? Dropping by Jon Hook’s session? Let us know what you think is most interesting by tweeting @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- The Article 17 Series Part 2: Privacy in 2020 – and beyond - May 26, 2020
- Leveling Up Hypercasual: Episode 1 - May 18, 2020
- The Article 17 Series Part 1: How Did We Get Here? - May 11, 2020