Recently, DayDayUp invited leaders in the mobile advertising and video spaces to Go Beyond! in Beijing, an event where they shared industry experiences and insights. This event explored the changing mobile advertising landscape with over 150 attendees from both advertising and publishing.
DayDayUp is a business community that connects Chinese and global innovators, offering an innovation program that provides the resources that professionals need to succeed. Other key companies at Go Beyond! included FunPlus, Avid.ly, Baidu, Yodo1, Camera360, and Renren.
VIP speakers held sessions on topics from ad optimization to combating mobile ad fraud. Here are some highlights from the event:
- Vivien Wang from FunPlus spoke about mobile game promotion and campaign optimization related to demand.
- Saima Zhang from AppsFlyer explored ways to combat mobile ad fraud.
- Xiaoli He from AdColony discussed breakthrough innovation, promotion value, and video advertising’s latest trend analysis.
DayDayUp is a community that connects Chinese and global innovators. They work to help Chinese companies understand and explore international business and foreign companies the opportunity to connect with the Chinese market. Their Innovation Program offers business matching, mentors, financial advisory services, a network of startups, and even a co-working space to collaborate and forge valuable business connections.
Join the Conversation
Did you attend Go Beyond? Tell us about your experience by tweeting @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
Latest posts by Sarin (see all)
- Highlights from the AppsFlyer Performance Index & App Advertising Leaderboard - March 22, 2019
- Mobile Monday: The Rise of App Support & Google Gameplay - March 18, 2019
- Under the Microscope: Mobile Gaming in Germany - February 13, 2019