Mark your calendars for an insightful webinar on the future of mobile programmatic. Hosted by the MMA, AdColony, and Essence on March 21st from 2 to 3pm SGT, this webinar will cover everything from targeting to measuring campaign performance. Speakers for the event include Tom Simpson, Director of Growth and Programmatic in the APAC region for AdColony, and Stephen Tompkins, Vice President of Media Activation in the APAC region for Essence.
Interested? Sign up now — MMA webinar on Brand + Performance – the art and science of mobile programmatic.
This webinar will dive into mobile’s ability to target consumers based on personal criteria, like downloaded apps and location, as well as the benefits of programmatic. Here are the topics to be discussed:
- How can consumers be targeted?
- How can consumers be led from passive viewing to active engagement?
- What can marketers do to capture their consumer interest and lead them down the purchase funnel?
- What should a successful ad campaign on mobile look like?
- Can mobile offer the reach like traditional media?
- How can mobile shift consumers’ perceptions and influence their purchase intent?
- Plus more on performance metrics and programmatic!
This session will utilize successful client campaigns to demonstrate how marketers can build brands by elevating creativity, increasing attention, and enhancing engagement, all while meeting brand and performance metrics!
Don’t forget to register for the webinar here!
MMA is the world’s leading global non-profit trade association consisting of 800 member companies from nearly fifty countries across the globe. From brand marketers and agencies to enabling technologies and media companies, MMA members come from every corner of the mobile media ecosystem. Its mission is to accelerate the transformation and innovation of marketing through mobile, driving business growth with closer and stronger consumer engagement.
Join the Conversation
Are you joining the MMA webinar? Tell us what you’re looking forward to by tweeting @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.