The Lovely Mobile Report and Rankings are back! This year’s rankings honor the best and brightest in mobile marketing from 2017. Project, agency, and brand performance are researched and analyzed over the course of a year and points are assigned based on the level of success.
AdColony is thrilled to have placed 2nd in the Media House of the Year category, racking up a score of 2,875! This category celebrates the most awarded companies in the industry.
In addition to several AdColony campaigns receiving recognition in the Most Awarded Projects category, here are some other notable projects which were recognized in other categories:
- Pond’s Gains Ground by Train – Top 5 Programmatic Projects category
- Axelerate Find Your Magic — Top 5 Mobile Video Projects category
- Mobile Innovation Makes a Blockbuster — Top 5 Mobile Video Projects category
Check out the full report here!
We would like to thank our partners and everyone involved with these projects, especially our talented Skylab creative team for making this all possible! Looking forward to what the rest of 2018 will hold!
About the Lovely Mobile Reports & Rankings
The Lovely Mobile Reports & Rankings celebrates successful mobile marketing campaigns from the previous year. Project, agency, and brand performance are measured and analyzed throughout the year and assigned points based on success.
Join the Conversation
Interested in working with our creative team? Tweet us @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
Latest posts by Sarin (see all)
- Event Preview: Digiday Publishing Summit - September 19, 2018
- Highlights from the AdColony Brand Intelligence Summit - September 18, 2018
- Mobile Monday: iPhone XR and the Latest Apple Watch Series - September 17, 2018