If you’ve read the previous posts from our “Under the Microscope” series, then you’re well aware of the fact that mobile gamers range across the board in terms of diversity. Demographics, preferences, and habits differ from one person to the next, making this audience very important for advertisers to consider.
AdColony partnered with On Device Research to conduct a survey that reached consumers across the globe. The survey asked everything from engagement levels, time spent during game play, preferred locations for gaming, in-app rewards and a whole lot more.
Highlights from Brazil
- 94% of Centennials and 93% of Gen Xers identify as “mobile gamers”
- Brazilian mobile gamers average 20 to 40 minutes a day of gameplay
- 88% of Brazilian mobile gamers selected “home” as the location they play mobile games
- 91% of Brazilian users prefer watching video ads for extra lives and in-app content
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Brazil below!
Click the image for a full-size version!
Contact us to learn more!
About On Device
On Device Research is a global mobile sample and research provider, co-founded by Alistair Hill and Tim Cleminson in 2009. This mobile market research company, sample, and technology provider focuses on emerging markets and helps brands connect with consumers via mobile studies.
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Brazil? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
Latest posts by Sarin (see all)
- AdColonized: Getting to Know Mikala Krüger - August 16, 2018
- Event Preview: Gamescom 2018 - August 15, 2018
- Event Preview: AdColony x Fyber Webinar — The State of In-App Header Bidding - August 15, 2018