Did you know that there are 34.3 million mobile users in Colombia alone? But how many of these users are mobile gamers and what do their gaming preferences and habits look like?
In partnership with On Device Research, AdColony conducted a survey that reached mobile consumers worldwide. The survey took a deep dive into everything from typical session times and locations to in-app rewards and engagement levels.
Highlights from Colombia
- 92% of Centennials and Millennials identify as “mobile gamers”
- Colombian mobile gamers average 10 to 20 minutes a day of gameplay
- 87% of Colombian mobile gamers selected “home” as the location they play mobile games
- 92% of Colombian users prefer watching video ads for extra lives and in-app content
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Colombia below!
Click the image for a full-size version!
Contact us to learn more!
About On Device
On Device Research is a global mobile sample and research provider, co-founded by Alistair Hill and Tim Cleminson in 2009. This mobile market research company, sample, and technology provider focuses on emerging markets and helps brands connect with consumers via mobile studies.
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Colombia? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
Latest posts by Sarin (see all)
- Event Preview: Digiday Publishing Summit - September 19, 2018
- Highlights from the AdColony Brand Intelligence Summit - September 18, 2018
- Mobile Monday: iPhone XR and the Latest Apple Watch Series - September 17, 2018