Header bidding is revolutionizing the ad monetization landscape and it’s coming to mobile. With buyers competing side-by-side in a real-time, unified auction, publishers are able to compare what each demand source is willing to bid on different impression levels and make more informed business decisions.
Join AdColony and Fyber for a webinar that explains the basics of header bidding, its mechanics, and market dynamics across mobile web and in-app. Hosted by Fyber’s Director of Corporate Strategy, Itai Cohen and AdColony’s EVP of Global Publishing, David Pokress., this webinar will equip you with the knowledge to tackle the future of mobile ad buying and selling.
The webinar will take place on Thursday, August 23rd at 11 am US Pacific Time (that’s 2pm US Eastern and 6 pm GMT) and will cover the following topics:
- Mobile advertising’s evolutionary transformation from the sequential waterfall model to the unified auction
- What is header bidding and its impact on app monetization?
- What is a unified auction?
- Mediation and the current state of mobile advertising affairs
- Benefits of a unified auction
- The buyer’s perspective
- What’s next for the unified auction?
Ready to dive in? Register for the webinar here!
Fyber is a global technology company, developing a next-generation monetization platform for mobile publishers. By combining their proprietary technologies and expertise in mediation, RTB, video, and audience segmentation, they create holistic solutions that shape the future of the mobile app economy.
Join the Conversation.
Are you joining the AdColony and Fyber webinar? Tweet us @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
Latest posts by Sarin (see all)
- Highlights from the AppsFlyer Performance Index & App Advertising Leaderboard - March 22, 2019
- Mobile Monday: The Rise of App Support & Google Gameplay - March 18, 2019
- Under the Microscope: Mobile Gaming in Germany - February 13, 2019