Sixty-eight percent of gamers in Mexico prefer to play video games on their smartphone. But what do their typical gaming sessions and habits look like?
AdColony partnered with On Device Research to conduct a survey that reached mobile consumers all over the globe. The survey provided a lot of insight on the audience, from gaming age distributions and session times to engagement levels with in-app rewards and ads.
Highlights from Mexico
- 84% of Centennials and 85% of Millennials identify as “mobile gamers”
- Mexican mobile gamers average 20 to 40 minutes a day of gameplay
- 89% of Mexican mobile gamers selected “home” as the location they play mobile games
- 89% of Mexican users prefer watching video ads for extra lives and in-app content
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Mexico below!
Click the image for a full-size version!
Contact us to learn more!
About On Device
On Device Research is a global mobile sample and research provider, co-founded by Alistair Hill and Tim Cleminson in 2009. This mobile market research company, sample, and technology provider focuses on emerging markets and helps brands connect with consumers via mobile studies.
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Mexico? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
Latest posts by Sarin (see all)
- Highlights from the AppsFlyer Performance Index & App Advertising Leaderboard - March 22, 2019
- Mobile Monday: The Rise of App Support & Google Gameplay - March 18, 2019
- Under the Microscope: Mobile Gaming in Germany - February 13, 2019