Did you know that almost half of online users in Greece play mobile games? But when, where, and how long do they play? What do their demographic distribution and preferences look like?
AdColony partnered with On Device Research to conduct a global survey on mobile consumers. The survey provided a lot of insight on the audience, from gaming age distributions and session times to engagement levels with in-app rewards and ads.
Highlights from Greece
- 88% of Centennials and Millennials identify as “mobile gamers”
- Greek mobile gamers average 20 to 40 minutes a day of gameplay
- 83% of Greek mobile gamers selected “home” as the location they play mobile games
- 92% of Greek users prefer watching video ads for extra lives and in-app content
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Greece below!
Click the image for a full-size version!
Contact us to learn more!
About On Device
On Device Research is a global mobile sample and research provider, co-founded by Alistair Hill and Tim Cleminson in 2009. This mobile market research company, sample, and technology provider focuses on emerging markets and helps brands connect with consumers via mobile studies.
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Greece? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
Latest posts by Sarin (see all)
- Wins from MMA Smarties Indonesia - October 17, 2018
- Under the Microscope: Mobile Gaming in Korea - October 16, 2018
- Event Preview: AdExchanger’s Programmatic I/O in New York - October 10, 2018