The winners for the Global MMA Smarties have been announced and AdColony is extremely humbled to have won 3 awards! The MMA Smarties recognize innovation, creativity, and success in the mobile marketing space. Awards are given across a variety of categories, from Social Impact and Cross Media to VR and Innovation.
Check out our winning campaigns below:
Mobile Video Category
- Bronze: Nestle Dancow Advanced Excelnutri+ “Iya Boleh 2.0”
- Bronze: Peter Rabbit’s Veggie Chop- Dynamic End Card & Instant-Play HD Video™
Marketing Within a Mobile Gaming Environment Category
- Silver: Peter Rabbit’s Veggie Chop- Dynamic End Card & Instant-Play HD Video™
Click here to see the full list of winners from the Global MMA Smarties!
We are so proud of our Skylab Creative Team for all their hard work and dedication to these projects. We’d also like to thank our partners and everyone who made this all possible!
Next up on the awards calendar are the Drum Awards and MMA Smarties in Indonesia. Let’s keep our fingers crossed!
MMA is the world’s leading global non-profit trade association consisting of 800 member companies from nearly fifty countries across the globe. From brand marketers and agencies to enabling technologies and media companies, MMA members come from every corner of the mobile media ecosystem. Its mission is to accelerate the transformation and innovation of marketing through mobile, driving business growth with closer and stronger consumer engagement.
Join the Conversation
Interested in working with our creative team? Tweet us @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
Latest posts by Sarin (see all)
- Wins from MMA Smarties Indonesia - October 17, 2018
- Under the Microscope: Mobile Gaming in Korea - October 16, 2018
- Event Preview: AdExchanger’s Programmatic I/O in New York - October 10, 2018