Did you hear? The AdColony 3.3.6 SDK is officially available for download! Not only does this SDK support iOS 12 and Android Pie, but it also has a ton of improvements in stability and user experience. Whether your app is a game, a food delivery app, or a news reader, the new AdColony SDK makes monetizing with leading advertisers easier than ever.
Check out the new features below!
- iOS 12 Support — Are your users already sporting the new iPhone XR or XS? SDK 3.3.6 includes support for all the latest Apple devices, so there’s no compromise here.
- Android Pie Support — Hungry for more? Upgrade to the new SDK and get all the latest features available with Android Pie.
- Improved Audio — An updated volume and mute control means a better user experience.
- Open-Sourced Unity Plugin — Get maximum flexibility and easier integration for your Unity apps with the open-sourced Unity plugin. The added bonus of transparency and a larger community to work with? This one’s a no-brainer.
Ready to take your publishing game to the next level? Download the new SDK today!
About the 3.3.6 SDK
The latest version of the AdColony SDK offers numerous improvements, including support for iOS 12, Android Pie, and more. Learn more about the SDK and visit the AdColony Github to integrate today.
Reach out to your account manager or our support team if you have any questions!
- Highlights from the AppsFlyer Performance Index & App Advertising Leaderboard - March 22, 2019
- Mobile Monday: The Rise of App Support & Google Gameplay - March 18, 2019
- Under the Microscope: Mobile Gaming in Germany - February 13, 2019