When it comes to mobile gamers, one size does not fit all. In fact, gamers are one of the most diverse groups out there and they vary in almost every way.
From demographics and typical behaviors to session times and engagements with in-app rewards, this study dives into everything you need to know about mobile gamers. Our previous post looked into gamers in the UK. Now, let’s check out the results from Australia!
Highlights from Australia
- The majority of Australian mobile gamers are between 35 and 64 years old
- 56% of gamers in Australia play several times a day
- Those who play every day, typically play games 5 times or more per day
- 87% selected “home” as the primary location they play games
- Gamers in Australia prefer to play between 4pm and 8pm
- 80% of respondents prefer watching video ads for extra lives and/or in-game content
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Australia below!
Click the image for a full-size version!
Contact us to learn more about our study!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Australia? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
Latest posts by Sarin (see all)
- WARC Media and Smarties Award Wins - January 23, 2019
- Under the Microscope: Mobile Gaming in New Zealand - January 22, 2019
- Mobile Monday: Improving & Outsmarting the Smart Speaker - January 21, 2019