Mobile games come in all shapes and sizes, from action and adventure to puzzle and word games. Just like the diversity of games available, mobile gamers vary in age, background, preferences, and behaviors. That’s why we decided to conduct some research and gain a well-rounded understanding of this audience.
Our previous research looked into mobile gamers in Australia. Now, we’re taking a look at gamers from China. Check out the results below!
Highlights from China
- Mobile gamers in China tend to be male and between 24 and 34 years old
- The majority of gamers play every day
- Those who play every day, play games 5 times or more per day
- 82% selected “home” as the primary location they play games
- Gamers in China prefer to play between 4 and 8pm
- 64% of respondents prefer watching video ads for extra lives and/or in-game content
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in China below!
Click the image for a full-size version!
Contact us to learn more!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from China? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Highlights from the AppsFlyer Performance Index & App Advertising Leaderboard - March 22, 2019
- Mobile Monday: The Rise of App Support & Google Gameplay - March 18, 2019
- Event Preview: White Nights Berlin - February 8, 2019