Industry leaders in mobile marketing will be gathering at MMA Impact Vietnam on 25 October 2019 at InterContinental Saigon, and will feature a packed agenda with a full day of speaking sessions, workshops, and networking to equip marketers with the knowledge to establish the right infrastructure to leverage on mobile.
Tom Simpson (VP, Brand & Exchange, APAC, AdColony) will join experts from Nestle, Mindshare, Cốc Cốc, and Integral Ad Science to share tips on brand safety best practices and how to achieve ad quality in the current digital age.
We will also have a booth on-site so be sure to stop by and say hello to the team!
MMA Impact Vietnam 2019
- Date: 25 October 2019 (Friday)
- Time: 11:00 AM – 11:40 AM (GMT+7:00)
- Venue: InterContinental Saigon
- Topic: Ad Quality in a Digital Age
- Moderator: Tom Simpson — VP, Brand & Exchange, APAC, AdColony
- Do Tran Diem Mien, Tina — Head of eBusiness & Marketing Integration, Nestle
- Soumya Ranjan Panda — Digital Director, Mindshare Vietnam
- Huyen Doan — Head of Agency Business, Cốc Cốc
- Amy Ho — Product Strategy Director, APAC, Integral Ad Science
For more details, check out the full event agenda for MMA Impact Vietnam.
MMA is the world’s leading global non-profit trade association consisting of 800 member companies from nearly fifty countries across the globe. From brand marketers and agencies to enabling technologies and media companies, MMA members come from every corner of the mobile media ecosystem. Its mission is to accelerate the transformation and innovation of marketing through mobile, driving business growth with closer and stronger consumer engagement.
Join the Conversation
Are you attending the MMA Impact Vietnam? Tell us what you’re looking forward to by tweeting @AdColony_APAC. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- iOS 14.5 is Almost Here— Get Support with SDK 4.6 - April 20, 2021
- Mobile Monday: Crash Bandicoot: On the Run Reaches 33 million Downloads, App Tracking Opt-in Higher Than Anticipated - April 18, 2021
- Mobile and Technology Trends in North America - April 12, 2021