G-STAR 2019 is almost here! The gaming and mobile industry event will be hosted at the BEXCO in Busan, Korea from November 14th to the 17th. G-STAR is the perfect place for all types of gaming enthusiasts, with tons of PC, online, mobile, and console games available to test out.
The Global Games Exhibition will feature a B2B hall from November 14th to 16th, where attendees can network with representatives from nearly 680 companies. The B2C hall, running from November 14th to 17th, will offer consumers the chance to experience the latest game releases.
In addition to the exhibition hall, guests can attend G-CON, a conference held within G-STAR on November 14th and 15th. This conference will cover everything from esports and technology to marketing and blockchain.
G-STAR is one of the biggest global game exhibitions in Asia, so members of the AdColony China, Japan, and Korea teams will be there!
Here’s what we’re looking forward to most:
- Beginning of Endless War: Mobile Game Hacking Cases and Defense — Nov. 14th, 11:50 to 12:30pm
- Western Trends in Game Design, Monetization Models, and Tech — Nov. 14th, 6:10 to 6:40pm
- Think Next: Frontline View of Game Industry Transformation — Nov. 15th, 10:00 to 10:40am
- Current Status and Prospect of Blockchain Game Market — Nov. 15th, 4:50 to 5:20pm
- The Women Behind Angry Birds VR — Nov. 15th, 6:30 to 7:00pm
Get more information on G-STAR, G-CON, and everything else to expect at the official event website here.
Join the Conversation
Are you attending the G-STAR 2019? Tell us what you’re looking forward to by tweeting @AdColony_APAC. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.