Mobile gaming may be a worldwide pastime but that doesn’t mean all players have the same habits and preferences. In our Under the Microscope series, we’ve examined gamers in Norway, Italy, Argentina, and several other countries to better understand the similarities and differences between mobile gamers around the world. This week we’re headed back to the Nordics to look at mobile gaming in Denmark.
Highlights from Denmark:
- 67% of users play games on their device every day
- Typical gaming sessions occur during the late evening (8 pm – 11 pm)
- The majority of both males and females spending 1 hour or more per day playing mobile games
- 70% of respondents stated they consider the mobile gaming environment safe
- Top reasons Norwegian users play mobile games include fun/enjoyment, relaxation, to exercise the mind and socializing.
- 87% prefer to watch video ads for extra lives, rather than paying money.
Click the infographic for a full-size version!
Other Under the Microscope Infographics
Wondering how mobile gamers in Denmark compare to those elsewhere? We’ve got you covered with reports from all over the world and more coming! From Norway to Italy, Argentina to the Asia-Pacific, and beyond we’ve got you covered. You can check out all of the Under the Microscope infographics here or you can check our global survey to see the worldwide results!
About On Device
On Device Research is a global mobile sample and research provider. The mobile market research company, sample, and technology provider focuses on emerging markets and helps brands connect with consumers via mobile studies.
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Denmark? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.