We’re excited to sponsor MMA Global’s webinar series “There Is No Playbook For This” with Rohit Dadwal, MMA APAC Managing Director. The series focuses on building industry conversations with a positive look at how we enter and thrive in the new world post-COVID-19.
Creativity & Content offers an unmatched level of power which can help answer the needs of the industry as we debate if:
- Advertising and marketing will change and there are learnings we will have to accommodate in our strategy and planning
- There is a need to create and deliver on set objectives required to make way for new ones
- The criteria for measurement of success will be redefined in the way consumers consume media and engage with brands
Date: Friday, May 29
Time: 3:00 PM, Singapore Time
Register for your free spot here
- Moderator Rohit Dadwal, Managing Director, APAC, MMA
- Jessica Beaton, Director, APAC Media & Digital Marketing, Studios, Disney
- Dick Van Motman, Global CEO, Creative & Content, Dentsu Aegis
- Sutanto Hartono, CEO, Surya Citra Media
We are excited to be sponsoring the June 5 webinar as well, so be sure to follow our social media channels below for information on speakers, topics, and registration.
MMA is the world’s leading global non-profit trade association consisting of 800 member companies from nearly fifty countries across the globe. From brand marketers and agencies to enabling technologies and media companies, MMA members come from every corner of the mobile media ecosystem. Its mission is to accelerate the transformation and innovation of marketing through mobile, driving business growth with closer and stronger consumer engagement.
Join the Conversation
Are you tuning in to this AdColony webinar? Tell us what you’re looking forward to by tweeting @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on LinkedIn.
- Creative Showcase: Bear Brand - June 24, 2021
- Gaming Fathers Audience Growth Set To Capture Brand Interest This Father’s Day 2021 - June 18, 2021
- Mobile Gaming Set to Dominate Ramadhan As We Continue To Stay Home - March 14, 2021