Did you know that there are 35 million mobile users in Colombia alone? But how many of these users are mobile gamers and what do their gaming preferences and habits look like?
In partnership with On Device Research, AdColony conducted surveys that reached mobile consumers worldwide. The survey took a deep dive into everything from typical session times to the reasons why users play mobile games.
Highlights from Colombia
- 67% of users play games on their device every day
- Typical gaming sessions occur during the early evening (5 pm – 8 pm)
- 37% of both males and females are spending one hour or more per day playing mobile games
- 70% of respondents stated they consider the mobile gaming environment safe
- Top reasons Colombian users play mobile games include fun/enjoyment, relaxation, and to improve reflexes.
- 91% prefer to watch video ads for extra lives, rather than paying money
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Colombia below. Click the image for a full-size version!
Other Under the Microscope Infographics
Wondering how mobile gamers in Colombia compare to those elsewhere? We’ve got you covered with reports from all over the world and more coming! From Egypt to Russia, South Africa to Greece and beyond we’ve got you covered. You can check out all of the Under the Microscope infographics here or you can check our global survey to see the worldwide results!
About On Device
On Device Research is a global mobile sample and research provider. The mobile market research company, sample, and technology provider focuses on emerging markets and helps brands connect with consumers via mobile studies.
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Colombia? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.