Today, brands not only have to be concerned about their messaging, but whether their messaging is reaching consumers in an environment that is safe for their brand.
BVOD (broadcaster video on demand) as an advertising channel is impactful, but lacks scale. Social video promises scale, but also brings about ongoing challenges around brand safety and performance. Mobile gaming rewarded video offers the best of all worlds – full screen impact, brand safety, scale, and performance, but what brands is it suitable for and how can they use it?
Many marketers have yet to take advantage of the mobile gaming environment as a brand-safe and on-brand advertising channel.
In this upcoming webinar, Lance Traore (Country Manager, ANZ, AdColony) will discuss the right mix of digital video channels for the pandemic-challenged, brand-safety-focused, and performance-obsessed modern marketer. The presentation will be followed by a panel of industry experts.
Date: Wednesday, August 12, 2020
Time: 11:00 AM Sydney, Australia Time
- Jodi Fraser, Commercial Director, ANZ, Publicis Groupe
- Stephanie Shang, Head of Media, AU, Essence
- Jessica Miles, Country Manager, ANZ, Integral Ad Science
- Tom Simpson, Senior Vice President, APAC, AdColony
- Presentation and panel moderation by Lance Traore, Country Manager, ANZ, AdColony
Join the Conversation
Are you tuning in to this AdColony webinar? Tell us what you’re looking forward to by tweeting @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on LinkedIn.
- Creative Showcase: Bear Brand - June 24, 2021
- Gaming Fathers Audience Growth Set To Capture Brand Interest This Father’s Day 2021 - June 18, 2021
- Mobile Gaming Set to Dominate Ramadhan As We Continue To Stay Home - March 14, 2021