AdColony is excited to announce that we have been named as one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles! The fourteenth annual program was created by the Los Angeles Business Journal and Best Companies Group. This survey and awards program was designed to identify, recognize, and honor the best employers in Los Angeles, benefiting the county’s economy, workforce, and businesses. Congratulations to the 100 companies that were named on this prestigious list!
Companies from across the county participated in the two-part application process to determine the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. Employees were surveyed on multiple aspects of the company to measure their experience. The employee survey portion was worth approximately 75% of the total evaluation. The other 25% was based on the evaluation of the company’s workplace policies, practices, philosophy, systems, and demographics. The combined scores determined the top companies and the final rankings.
The rankings were revealed at a special virtual event on August 5, 2020, and will be published in the August 10, 2020, issue of the Los Angeles Business Journal.
Interested in working at one of the Best Places to Work? Check out our Careers page to see if we are hiring in your area!
About The Best Places to Work in Los Angeles
Best Places to Work in Los Angeles is a survey competition to determine which participants are the best employers. The process is managed by Best Companies Group (BCG) and winners are published by the Los Angeles Business Journal. For more information on the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles program, visit www.BestPlacestoWorkLA.com.
Join the Conversation
Interested in learning about one of the Best Places to Work in Los Angeles? Tweet us your questions at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- New Report — The Life of the Mobile Gamer - September 21, 2021
- Mobile Monday: Newly Launched Conversion Tool, Small Brands Diversify Media Spends, Casino Games Hit the Jackpot - September 19, 2021
- Mobile Monday: Importance of Ads Matching Content, Apple v. Epic Ruling, Esports in APAC - September 13, 2021