It’s no secret that mobile gaming has been thriving in the past several years. Mobile gaming has become a regular hobby for people at all corners of the world. Even after years of immense growth, we have seen record-breaking highs in 2020 due to the pandemic. Because every market is unique and valuable, we feature a specific country or region’s mobile gaming audience and their consumer behavior in our Under the Microscope series.
In partnership with GlobalWebIndex, AdColony has conducted up-to-date research on who mobile gamers are and how they spend their time. For the first time, we are featuring mobile gamers from Azerbaijan! Check out the highlights from the survey!
Highlights from Azerbaijan
- 78% of Azerbaijani adults are playing mobile games
- Azerbaijani mobile gamers spent more than 4 hours on their mobile devices in a day
- Favorite gaming genres include Action/Adventure, Puzzle, and Racing
- Top personal interests are films, music, and technology
- What are they doing while watching TV? Using social media (80%), chatting or messaging with friends (71%), and playing games (68%)
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Azerbaijan below. Click the image for a full-size version!
Other Under the Microscope Infographics
Wondering how mobile gamers in Azerbaijan compare to those elsewhere? We’ve got you covered with reports from all over the world and more coming! From Latin America to Canada, Colombia to Egypt, and beyond we’ve got you covered. You can check out all of the Under the Microscope infographics here or you can check our Global Mobile Gaming Research 2020 Report to see the worldwide results!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Azerbaijan? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.