Despite the huge amount of time spent across gaming, from console to casual mobile gaming, the understanding and investment from marketers is still in early stages.
Drum Digital Summit 2020
- Date: 13 November 2020 (Friday)
- Time: 11:00AM – 11:40AM (GMT+8)
- Topic: The Gaming Quiz: Who is the Imposter Among Us?
- Charlotte McEleny — Deputy Head of Content, The Drum
- Tom Simpson — Senior Vice President, APAC, AdColony
- Itamar Benedy — Co-Founder & CEO, Anzu
- Pete Mitchell — Global Comms & Media Lead (Nutrition), RB
- Vivian Yeung — Consultant/Marketing SPOC for Transformation & Change Management, Singapore, GroupM
For more details, check out the full event agenda for The Drum Digital Summit 2020.
About the Drum Digital Summit
The Drum Digital Summit is a five-day festival focused on the big themes shaping our digital future, bringing together key players from tech, brands and agencies. With technology and culture constantly evolving, we know it’s both vital and challenging to keep up, so tune in and leave with tangible takeaways to keep you one-step-ahead. You’ll find inspiration, practical solutions, and the tools you need to thrive in a digital tomorrow.
Join the Conversation
Are you attending the Drum Digital Summit? Tell us what you’re looking forward to by tweeting @AdColony_APAC. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- Creative Showcase: Bear Brand - June 24, 2021
- Gaming Fathers Audience Growth Set To Capture Brand Interest This Father’s Day 2021 - June 18, 2021
- Mobile Gaming Set to Dominate Ramadhan As We Continue To Stay Home - March 14, 2021