No matter how big or small, it is important to understand mobile gaming audiences around the world. Without knowing their specific habits and preferences, advertisers run the risk of missing out on considerable opportunities. AdColony surveyed mobile gamers around the world to better understand their digital behavior and this week we’re learning about mobile gamers in Kuwait!
Kuwait’s mobile games revenue has been slowly growing in the past few years but 2020 saw a major jump due to the pandemic. By the end of this year, revenue is expected to increase by 7% and reach $21 million. Learn more about this growing mobile gaming market in this edition of Under the Microscope!
Highlights from Kuwait
- 42% of Kuwaiti adults are playing mobile games
- Kuwaiti mobile gamers spent more than 3 hours on their mobile devices in a day.
- Favorite gaming genres include Action/Adventure, Sports, and Card Games.
- Top personal interests are technology, playing sports, and films.
- What are they doing while watching TV? Using social media (76%), chatting with friends (63%), reading emails (54%), and playing games (53%).
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Kuwait below. Click the image for a full-size version!
Other Under the Microscope Infographics
Wondering how mobile gamers in Kuwait compare to those elsewhere? We’ve got you covered with reports from all over the world and more coming! From the Netherlands to Turkey, Germany to France, and beyond we’ve got you covered. You can check out all of the Under the Microscope infographics here or you can check our Global Mobile Gaming Research 2020 Report to see the worldwide results!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Kuwait? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- New Report — The Life of the Mobile Gamer - September 21, 2021
- Mobile Monday: Newly Launched Conversion Tool, Small Brands Diversify Media Spends, Casino Games Hit the Jackpot - September 19, 2021
- Mobile Monday: Importance of Ads Matching Content, Apple v. Epic Ruling, Esports in APAC - September 13, 2021