As mobile gaming activity continues to rise all around the world, it is important to realize that those audiences vary between different regions and countries. Having the inside scoop on what users in specific countries are looking for can help advertisers maximize their reach. AdColony surveyed mobile gamers around the world to better understand their digital behavior, and this week we’re learning about mobile gamers in Poland!
Mobile gaming is taking over the game space in Poland, as most users are more inclined to use their mobile devices, rather than a desktop, for casual games. According to Statista.com, 31% of users play games daily on their mobile devices. Learn more about this growing mobile gaming market in this edition of Under the Microscope!
Highlights from Poland
- 60% of Polish adults are playing mobile games
- Polish mobile gamers spent more than 3 hours on their mobile devices in a day.
- Favorite gaming genres include Action/Adventure, Racing, and Simulation.
- Top personal interests are film/cinema, music, and personal healthcare.
- What are they doing while watching TV? Using social media (74%), reading emails (68%), reading the news (66%), and messaging friends (64%).
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Poland below. Click the image for a full-size version!
Other Under the Microscope Infographics
Wondering how mobile gamers in Poland compare to those elsewhere? We’ve got you covered with reports from all over the world and more coming! From Kuwait, the Netherlands to Turkey, Germany, and beyond, we’ve got you covered. You can check out all of the Under the Microscope infographics here or you can check our Global Mobile Gaming Research 2020 Report to see the worldwide results!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Poland? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.