It’s no surprise that as people continue to be stuck at home, more and more consumers are looking to mobile gaming for entertainment and stress relief. However, it is important to recognize that these mobile gamers differ from country to country. Looking at the behaviors and interests of mobile gamers in Argentina can help advertisers deliver the most engaging, customized content. AdColony surveyed mobile gamers around the world to better understand their digital behavior, and this week we’re learning about mobile gamers in Argentina!
Millions of users engage in mobile gaming in Argentina. According to Statista.com, there were 9.5 million mobile gamers in 2019, and that number is expected to continue to grow. It is projected that there will be 11.3 million mobile gamers by 2025 in Argentina. So how can you reach those consumers? Learn more about this growing mobile gaming market in this edition of Under the Microscope!
Highlights from Argentina
- 61% of Argentinian adults are playing mobile games
- Argentine mobile gamers spent more than 4.5 hours on their mobile devices in a day.
- Favorite gaming genres include Action/Adventure, Sports, and Racing.
- Top personal interests are films/cinema, music, and technology.
- What are they doing while watching TV? Using social media (80%), messaging friends (73%), reading my emails (58%), and searching for information related to what I’m watching (42%).
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Argentina below. Click the image for a full-size version!
Other Under the Microscope Infographics
Wondering how mobile gamers in Argentina compare to those elsewhere? We’ve got you covered with reports from all over the world and more coming! From Pakistan to Poland, Kuwait to the Netherlands and beyond, we’ve got you covered. You can check out all of the Under the Microscope infographics here or you can check our Global Mobile Gaming Research 2020 Report to see the worldwide results!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Argentina? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on LinkedIn.
- AdColonized: Getting to Know Sasha Mircov - July 21, 2021
- Designing, Tracking, and Evaluating Mobile Campaigns, According to UA Marketers - July 19, 2021
- Under The Microscope: Mobile Gaming in the United Kingdom - July 14, 2021