Over the past year, more consumers have looked to mobile games for entertainment and stress relief, and this increase in mobile gaming is here to stay. However, mobile gamers can look different from country to country. Looking at the behaviors and interests of mobile gamers in Tunisia can help advertisers deliver the most engaging, customized content. AdColony surveyed mobile gamers around the world to better understand their digital behavior, and this week we’re learning about mobile gamers in Tunisia!
A survey of online gamers in the Middle East and North Africa regions found that 74% of Tunisians played games online at least once a week, according to Statista.com. So how can you reach those consumers? Learn more about this growing mobile gaming market in this edition of Under the Microscope!
Highlights from Tunisia
- 72% of Tunisian adults are playing mobile games
- Tunisian mobile gamers spent more than 3.5 hours on their mobile devices in a day.
- Favorite gaming genres include Action/Adventure, Racing, and Sports.
- Top personal interests are music, food & drink, and technology.
- What are they doing while watching TV? Using social media (78%), messaging friends (71%), reading my emails (62%), and playing games (60%).
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Tunisia below. Click the image for a full-size version!
Other Under the Microscope Infographics
Wondering how mobile gamers in Tunisia compare to those elsewhere? We’ve got you covered with reports from all over the world and more coming! From Argentina to Pakistan, Poland to Kuwait and beyond, we’ve got you covered. You can check out all of the Under the Microscope infographics here or you can check our Global Mobile Gaming Research 2020 Report to see the worldwide results!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Tunisia? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on LinkedIn.
- Mobile Monday: Apple vs. T-Mobile Advertising, Consumers Want Personalization, and Q2 Mobile Gaming Spend - June 27, 2022
- Mobile Monday: Clever Digital Advertising, Mobile Game Monetization Methods, and the Growth of Mobile Gaming - June 20, 2022
- Building a Mediation with Purpose and Value - June 14, 2022