As usage of mobile devices continues to rise, more people from different regions and countries are engaging with mobile games within those devices. However, mobile gamers can look different from country to country. It is important that advertisers understand the unique preferences and behaviors of mobile gamers in Italy in order to create meaningful engagement. AdColony surveyed mobile gamers around the world to better understand their digital behavior, and this week we’re learning about mobile gamers in Italy!
As users across the globe spent more time in mobile games in 2020, certain games stood out to Italian gamers. According to Statista.com, casual games like Candy Crush and Angry Birds were some of the most popular games for Italian gamers in 2020. So how can you reach those consumers? Learn more about this growing mobile gaming market in this edition of Under the Microscope!
Highlights from Italy
- 59% of Italian adults are playing mobile games
- Italian mobile gamers spent more than 2.5 hours on their mobile devices in a day.
- Favorite gaming genres include Action/Adventure, Sports, and Puzzle.
- Top personal interests are film/cinema, music, and travel.
- What are they doing while watching TV? Using social media (66%), messaging friends (65%), reading my emails (57%), and playing games (41%).
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Italy below. Click the image for a full-size version!
Other Under the Microscope Infographics
Wondering how mobile gamers in Italy compare to those elsewhere? We’ve got you covered with reports from all over the world and more coming! From Tunisia to Argentina, Pakistan to Poland and beyond, we’ve got you covered. You can check out all of the Under the Microscope infographics here or you can check our Global Mobile Gaming Research 2020 Report to see the worldwide results!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Italy? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on LinkedIn.
- AdColonized: Getting to Know Sasha Mircov - July 21, 2021
- Designing, Tracking, and Evaluating Mobile Campaigns, According to UA Marketers - July 19, 2021
- Under The Microscope: Mobile Gaming in the United Kingdom - July 14, 2021