The opportunity to reach consumers in mobile devices is only continuing to grow. Within mobile, consumers are using mobile games for entertainment, stress relief, and more. To target these consumers, it is important to understand the unique preferences of mobile gamers in different regions. Looking at the behaviors and interests of mobile gamers in Jordan can help advertisers deliver the most engaging, customized content. AdColony surveyed mobile gamers around the world to better understand their digital behavior, and this week we’re learning about mobile gamers in Jordan!
Mobile usage in Jordan is on the rise and continues to be an important channel for reaching consumers. According to Statista.com, it is projected that there will be 8.3 million smartphone users by 2025. So how can you reach those consumers? Learn more about this growing mobile gaming market in this edition of Under the Microscope!
Highlights from Jordan
- 47% of Jordanian adults are playing mobile games
- Jordanian mobile gamers spent more than 3 hours on their mobile devices in a day.
- Favorite gaming genres include Action/Adventure, Sports, and Card Games.
- Top personal interests are film/cinema, music, and travel.
- What are they doing while watching TV? Using social media (66%), messaging friends (59%), reading my emails (58%), and playing games (36%).
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Jordan below. Click the image for a full-size version!
Other Under the Microscope Infographics
Wondering how mobile gamers in Jordan compare to those elsewhere? We’ve got you covered with reports from all over the world and more coming! From Italy to Tunisia, Argentina, to Pakistan and beyond, we’ve got you covered. You can check out all of the Under the Microscope infographics here or you can check our Global Mobile Gaming Research 2020 Report to see the worldwide results!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Jordan? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on LinkedIn.
- Mobile Monday: Apple vs. T-Mobile Advertising, Consumers Want Personalization, and Q2 Mobile Gaming Spend - June 27, 2022
- Mobile Monday: Clever Digital Advertising, Mobile Game Monetization Methods, and the Growth of Mobile Gaming - June 20, 2022
- Building a Mediation with Purpose and Value - June 14, 2022