The mobile gaming industry has grown exponentially over the past year, and those mobile gamers have formed a habit that is here to stay. In order to better understand and reach specific consumer groups, advertisers must understand the unique behaviors and interests of mobile gamers in different regions. AdColony surveyed mobile gamers around the world to better understand their digital behavior, and this week we’re learning about mobile gamers in Denmark!
As users are spending more time in smartphones, Danish users are also spending time in mobile games. Within mobile game apps, certain games have dominated the space and had higher numbers of daily active users (DAU) in Denmark. Games like Roblox, Pokemon Go, and Magic Tiles 3 held the top three spots for highest DAU in late 2020, according to Statista.com. Learn more about this growing mobile gaming market in this edition of Under the Microscope!
Highlights from Denmark
- 48% of Danish adults are playing mobile games
- Danish mobile gamers spent 2 hours on their mobile devices in a day.
- Favorite gaming genres include Action/Adventure, Sports, and Simulation.
- Top personal interests are music, films/cinema, and travel.
- What are they doing while watching TV? Using social media (61%), reading my emails (50%), playing games (48%), and messaging friends (42%).
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Denmark below. Click the image for a full-size version!
Other Under the Microscope Infographics
Wondering how mobile gamers in Denmark compare to those elsewhere? We’ve got you covered with reports from all over the world and more coming! From Jordan to Italy, Tunisia to Argentina and beyond, we’ve got you covered. You can check out all of the Under the Microscope infographics here or you can check our Global Mobile Gaming Research 2020 Report to see the worldwide results!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Denmark? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on LinkedIn.
- Mobile Monday: Apple vs. T-Mobile Advertising, Consumers Want Personalization, and Q2 Mobile Gaming Spend - June 27, 2022
- Mobile Monday: Clever Digital Advertising, Mobile Game Monetization Methods, and the Growth of Mobile Gaming - June 20, 2022
- Building a Mediation with Purpose and Value - June 14, 2022