In the past year, the mobile gaming industry has seen exponential growth. This new love of mobile games is not going anywhere, and brands and advertisers have to take control of this amazing opportunity to reach global consumers. In order to better understand and reach specific consumer groups, advertisers must understand the unique behaviors and interests of mobile gamers in different regions. AdColony surveyed mobile gamers around the world to better understand their digital behavior, and this week we’re learning about mobile gamers in Brazil!
According to Statista.com, more than 40% of users surveyed in 2020 in Latin America reported spending at least an hour a day playing mobile games. In Brazil specifically, the most popular mobile games in 2020 were Free Fire and Candy Crush Saga. Learn more about this growing mobile gaming market in this edition of Under the Microscope!
Highlights from Brazil
- 68% of Brazilian adults are playing mobile games.
- Brazilian mobile gamers spent 5 hours on their mobile devices in a day.
- Favorite gaming genres include Action/Adventure, Racing, and Sports.
- Top personal interests are films/cinema, music, and technology.
- What are they doing while watching TV? Using social media (80%), messaging friends (69%), reading my emails (58%), and playing games (49%).
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Brazil below. Click the image for a full-size version!
Other Under the Microscope Infographics
Wondering how mobile gamers in Brazil compare to those elsewhere? We’ve got you covered with reports from all over the world and more coming! From Saudi Arabia to Denmark, Jordan to Italy and beyond, we’ve got you covered. You can check out all of the Under the Microscope infographics here or you can check our Global Mobile Gaming Research 2020 Report to see the worldwide results!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Brazil? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on LinkedIn.
- Mobile Monday: Apple vs. T-Mobile Advertising, Consumers Want Personalization, and Q2 Mobile Gaming Spend - June 27, 2022
- Mobile Monday: Clever Digital Advertising, Mobile Game Monetization Methods, and the Growth of Mobile Gaming - June 20, 2022
- Building a Mediation with Purpose and Value - June 14, 2022