The APAC Holiday Shopping Survey 2021 was distributed across Asia-Pacific and garnered over 700 responses. The survey asked respondents, aged 18 years old to over 54, sixteen questions about their shopping behaviors and preferences during the holiday season and how their mobile device plays a role in the buying process.
- Shopping Preference this End of Year Holiday Season
- Top Categories of Interest Among Holiday Shoppers
- Role of Digital Channels During Holiday Shopping
- Factors Affecting the Consumer Shopping Journey
- Role of Mobile Ads During Holiday Shopping Season
- Key Entertainment Activities During End of Year Holiday Season
For highlights and to download the infographic, see our blog post about the Holiday Shopping Survey (APAC).