The AdColony Holiday Shopping Survey was distributed globally, however, this article dives into the results specifically from the U.S. and Canada. The North American version of the survey garnered several hundred responses from consumers ranging from 14 years old to over 75. It asked participants 21 questions about their shopping behaviors and preferences, and how their mobile device plays a role in the buying process.
- Holiday shoppers’ demographics
- How shopping plans have changed due to COVID-19
- Devices used to make online purchases
- The role of mobile during the holiday shopping season
- Top products purchased
- Consumer interactions with ads
- And more!
For highlights and to download the infographic, see our blog post about the Holiday Shopping Survey (North America).