To prepare for the Tet festival period in Vietnam we conducted a study of 150 consumers across Vietnam looking at online shopping and mobile gaming behavior.
Here are some of the key insights:
- 93% of moms play mobile games
- Mobile gamers spend more than non-mobile gamers during Tet
- 46% of consumers consider brand one of the important criteria when choosing a product
- Mobile phones are the primary device to discover new brands in Vietnam
- Personal care is the top gifting category during Tet
Vietnam is one of the most exciting markets in Asia-Pacific for brands with year over year increases in smartphone adoption and online shopping. To reach this audience during the crucial Tet period, advertisers need a strong strategy covering mobile and other emerging consumer behaviors.