To measure the changing structure and role of media planning, the AdColony UK team is introducing its new research project, The Appiness Index (UK). This report will help advertisers, media buyers, and publishers take advantage of the changing media landscape and leverage Today’s Primetime.
The Appiness Index examines media buying and the emergence of mobile video advertising, a new role for data, and how planners can overcome any challenges associated with video to create successful vibrant user-centric campaigns.
Appiness Index Details
- Comparisons of UK media planners’ confidence in available advertising disciplines
- The top challenges faced in utilising mobile video
- The importance of data and how easily available it is (or should be!)
2017 Index Highlights
- 51% of UK media buyers and planners are now using mobile video for campaigns
- Just 47% of planners and buyers are confident in their knowledge of mobile video, against 75% for newspapers
- 71% predict spend on mobile advertising to increase over the coming year
Get the results now in our first Appiness Index.