For Australians, it used to be “what to watch” and now it’s “whether to watch” – and the answer is increasingly “no, I’m going to play a game”. In fact, gaming is already the number one digital entertainment activity for all Australians. “With almost 80% of Aussies gaming on a regular basis, brands need a gaming strategy otherwise they risk missing out on valuable consumer eyeballs.”.
In this webinar, Lance Traore (Country Manager, ANZ, AdColony) presented insight into the state of gaming and advertising in Australia, shared actionable guidance for brands that want to leverage gaming as a media channel and gave a glimpse of what the future will look like for game advertising.
The presentation was followed by a panel of industry experts who busted some of the many gaming myths and discussed the future of advertising and gaming.
– Jason Tonelli (CEO Performics & CPO Publicis Groupe ANZ)
– Jamarr Mills (Senior Planning Director, Essence)
– Brad Timmins (Founder & MD, eGEN)
– Tom Simpson (SVP, Brand & Exchange, APAC, AdColony)
Learn about these topics and more
– The state of gaming and its place in the media landscape
– The evolution of gaming and advertising, what are the opportunities for brands
– Different consumers’ gaming behaviour
– How brands can build a strategy and prepare for a future where gaming is the dominant force in media
Get a copy of the presentation deck by completing the form on this page and watch the webinar recording here.
Note: Please clear your browser’s cache and cookies if the form does not load. If you have problems in retrieving the reports, please email [email protected].