Below are the terms related to AdColony’s new publisher promotion. This promotion is open to:
- Publishers that have no prior established relationship with AdColony, and with apps that have not appeared on the AdColony Marketplace before.
- Publishers who are already working with AdColony should contact their Publishing Growth Manager to take advantage of this offer.
In order to qualify, publishers must:
- Complete the form available on AdColony’s website at https://www.adcolony.com/technology/sdk/sdk-2019q2/.
- Agree to the standard AdColony Publisher Terms of Service.
- Sign the supplemental Incentive Agreement provided by an AdColony representative, and return it to AdColony by no later than June 30, 2019.
- Place an app live on the AdColony Marketplace by June 30, 2019. Test apps do not qualify. Only apps distributed on the Google Play or Apple App Stores will qualify.
- AdColony reserves the right to vet and qualify apps added to its marketplace via this Incentive Agreement period through its standard fraud prevention measures.
- Apps found in violation of these fraud prevention measures or that are deemed “at risk” will be removed from AdColony’s marketplace.
Details of the Incentive Agreement:
A. This Incentive Agreement shall serve to amend certain terms of the Terms of Service as set forth herein.
B. All capitalized terms used and not otherwise defined in this Incentive Agreement shall have the meanings ascribed to such terms in the Terms of Service.
- Term of Incentive Agreement. The term of this Incentive Agreement shall commence as of the signed date and end on June 30, 2019, subject to the terms set forth herein.
- Incentive Terms. During the term of this Incentive Agreement, AdColony shall provide to Publisher: (a) a 100% Net Revenue Share for a period of ninety (90) days from the date that Publisher’s new Mobile App(s) first go live on the AdColony Service on or before June 30, 2019; (b) a 15% credit on all user acquisition Ads that are served on the AdColony Service (all credits shall expire as of September 30, 2019); and (c) up to a 10% bonus if AdColony is given first priority over all advertising networks in Publisher’s Mobile Apps (subject to specific separate agreement with an AdColony publishing manager to be approved and qualified on a case by case basis).
- General Conditions. The parties agree that all terms and conditions of the Terms of Service shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if any term or provision of the Terms of Service is contradictory to, or inconsistent with, any term or provision of this Incentive Agreement, then the terms and provisions of this Incentive Agreement shall in all events control.