Mobile gaming is increasing across users all over the world. That being said, interests and activities vary between those users in different countries and regions. Knowing what mobile gamers in Pakistan are interested in can help advertisers personalize their content to have the greatest impact. AdColony surveyed mobile gamers around the world to better understand their digital behavior, and this week we’re learning about mobile gamers in Pakistan!
Ever since the introduction of the iPhone, mobile gaming has continued to grow across users in Pakistan. While previous gamers had to have access to consoles and advanced technology, now, with iOS and Android devices, more individuals are are able to access those games and become a “casual” gamer, according to techinasia.com. Learn more about this growing mobile gaming market in this edition of Under the Microscope!
Highlights from Pakistan
- 69% of Pakistani adults are playing mobile games
- Pakistani mobile gamers spent more than 4 hours on their mobile devices in a day.
- Favorite gaming genres include Sports, Action/Adventure, and Puzzle.
- Top personal interests are technology, films/cinema, and playing sports.
- What are they doing while watching TV? Using social media (74%), messaging friends (62%), reading my emails (56%), and playing games (37%).
Check out the infographic for more great insights into mobile gamers in Pakistan below. Click the image for a full-size version!
Other Under the Microscope Infographics
Wondering how mobile gamers in Pakistan compare to those elsewhere? We’ve got you covered with reports from all over the world and more coming! From Poland to Kuwait, the Netherlands to Turkey, and beyond, we’ve got you covered. You can check out all of the Under the Microscope infographics here or you can check our Global Mobile Gaming Research 2020 Report to see the worldwide results!
Join the Conversation
What do you have in common with mobile gamers from Pakistan? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- AdColonized: Getting to Know Sasha Mircov - July 21, 2021
- Designing, Tracking, and Evaluating Mobile Campaigns, According to UA Marketers - July 19, 2021
- Under The Microscope: Mobile Gaming in the United Kingdom - July 14, 2021