One of the great things about coming together with other companies is leveraging new technologies for the benefit of our clients and partners together. Starting today, Google Android user acquisition campaigns across AdColony’s platform are now capable of delivering installs via Digital Turbine’s patented, industry-leading SingleTap technology on more than 500 million devices worldwide.
What is SingleTap™?
SingleTap enables smartphone users to instantly install an app to their Android device with a (you guessed it) single tap, instead of having to direct users to the Play Store. This removes the friction of app store loads, worrying about automated forwards, attribution captures, and so on.
Digital Turbine developed SingleTap to remove the friction in the app install process. Opening a store is the “break point” in any user acquisition campaign. We’re excited to give our app install advertisers the benefits of SingleTap across Digital Turbine’s global On-Device footprint. You can look forward to easier:
- Ad Spend Optimization: Compared to the traditional method of diverting links to a listing on the Play Store, SingleTap campaigns see a lift of 30%. A SingleTap Install only requires the user to affirm “yes” once and the install begins.
- Cross Promotion: Developers with multiple apps see a 25% lift in installs on avearge when creating cross-promotional campaigns across their portfolio with the SingleTap solution. Gaming and media apps, in particular, have had a lot of success with this strategy.
- Complete Visibility: SingleTap is compatible with all the major attribution partners you’d expect, including AppsFlyer, Branch, Kochava, and Singular, providing insight into approximately 85 percent of the global apps market.
What is Digital Turbine’s On-Device Footprint?
The On-Device footprint that enables SingleTap on more than half a billion devices is driven by tight relationships with more than 40 cellphone manufacturers and carriers worldwide, including Samsung, Huawei, T-Mobile, Vodafone, AT&T, Clar, Singtel, and many, many more. The platform, called Ignite, also allows for other UA opportunities like new device set up, notification center, guided install, content media, and more. If you’re interested in learning more about how Digital Turbine’s user acquisition opportunities, let your AdColony account manager know, or complete this form.
Did this Already Happen?
Yes, for some of our advertisers, if your current campaign was ready for it, you’ve probably already noticed a massive jump in your IPMs as we’ve rolled out this exciting new feature. If you’ve not noticed an uptick, you may need to reach out to your AdColony contact to enable it for your campaigns.
Join the Conversation
Are you ready for an easier app install flow for your Android campaigns? Tweet us at @AdColony. For the latest AdColony mobile news and updates, follow @AdColony on Twitter, like us on Facebook, or connect on Linkedin.
- In-App vs. In-Store Shopping for Mobile Gamers - November 29, 2021
- Introducing SingleTap™ For AdColony Performance Campaigns - September 21, 2021
- AdColony Wins Best Mobile Ad Network in Adweek Readers’ Choice Awards – Again! - July 26, 2021