The AdColony Back to School Shopping Survey asked U.S. consumers a series of questions about back to school shopping. The third edition of the survey provides insights on consumer behavior pertaining to back to school shopping, online shopping preferences, and how people are preparing for the new school year. Topics covered include:
- In-person vs. Online Learning
- Masks Requirements at Schools
- Devices used to make online purchases
- The role of mobile while shopping online and in-store
- Amount spent on school items
- Consumer interactions with ads
There was a good mix of respondents, with the gender distribution being 52% female and 48% female. A majority of respondents were 45 to 54 years old (30%). The survey was conducted in the United States with responses coming from 46 states.
For highlights and to download the infographic, see our blog post about the Back to School Shopping Survey.