To prepare for the Christmas festivities, we conducted a study of 150 consumers across the Philippines looking at online shopping and mobile gaming behavior.
Highlights from the Study
- 74% of consumers tend to spend more online
- 59% of consumers want the best of online and offline shopping
- Mobile phone is the primary device to discover new brands and products
- 87% of consumers play mobile games
- Accessories is the top gift choice, followed by food and beverage, and electronic gadgets
The Philippines is one of the most exciting markets in Asia Pacific for brands with year over year increases in smartphone adoption and online shopping. To reach this audience during the Christmas season, advertisers need a strong strategy covering mobile and other emerging consumer behaviors.